Friday, January 22, 2010

Hey guys

Hey guys,

This is my new blog, My name is Julianna spencer and I spend my freetime writing Fanfiction to practice my writing, I have been practicing writing since I have an overactive imagination, and I have finished a lot of my own stories since in my highschool days, though i have never finished them because they were too short and I didn't have time to retype them into the computer,

This is where I will be putting scenes that cant be placed in fanfiction.net where you can find my stories there, I have written a few, and as I said I have been practicing so please use your imagination when you write, when I write I put myself into the character's place so I am not aware that much of the time and my Grammar, but I do fix the Grammar and spellings after I finish typing the chapter, anyway please stay tuned,

julie

No comments:

Post a Comment